Federal-state unemployment compensation system [electronic resource] : a study / prepared by the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 481 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Public Assistance and Unemployment Compensation
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 408-412.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10032032