International standardization [electronic resource] : the federal role : report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress for the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology ; transmitted to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session
- Kruger, Lennard G.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10032340