Federal Taxation of Tobacco, Alcoholic Beverages, and Motor Fuels [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Budget Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 156 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, prepared by Frank Sammartino for the House Ways and Means Committee Subcom on Human Resources, examining Federal tobacco, alcoholic beverage, and motor fuel excise taxes, and the anticipated effects of increases in those taxes on Federal revenues and consumers. Includes a summary and introduction (p. xiii-xxvi) and the following chapters.
Appendices (p. 99-128) include data on excise tax revenues and tax rates.
Includes graphs and tables throughout.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10032457