Rules of the Senate Republican Conference [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains rules, prepared under the direction of Thad Cochran, of the Senate Republican Conference regarding membership, leadership, and various Republican Conference procedures.
CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "S940" rather than "S942" accession numbers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10032691