Pennsylvania's mineral heritage : The commonwealth at the economic crossroads of her industrial development / Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Statistics, Topographic and Geologic Survey. The Pennsylvania State College, School of Mineral Industries
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Internal Affairs. Bureau of Statistics
- Harrisburg : Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Dept. of Internal Affairs, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 248 p. : ill. maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey and Pennsylvania State College. School of Mineral Industries
- PART I: STATISTICS OF THE MINERAL INDUSTRIES: Mineral fuels -- Nonmetallic minerals -- Metallic ores and products of primary processing -- PART II: MINERAL RESOURCES: Origin and history of Pennsylvania mineral resources -- Pennsylvania rocks and mineral resources in order of age -- Coal -- Oil and gas -- Metallic ores -- Nonferrous metals -- Nonmetallic minerals and rocks -- County descriptions -- PART III: TECHNOLOGY AND TRENDS IN THE MINERAL INDUSTRIES: Technology and mineral resources -- Trends in the Pennsylvania coal industry -- Trends in the Pennsylvania oil-production industry -- Natural gas -- Nonmetallic minerals and their industrial use -- Metallic ores -- The role, present and future, of secondary metals in Pennsylvania -- Publications of the Mineral Industries Experiment Station.
- "Publications of the Mineral industries experiment station": p.243-248. "Mineral industries extension services publications": p.248.
View MARC record | catkey: 1003271