Statistics of the Presidential and Congressional Election of Nov. 3, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages : digital, PDF file
- Statistical summary of the Nov. 3, 1992 election, compiled by Dallas L. Dendy, Jr., indicating votes cast for Presidential electors and for Senate and House of Representatives nominees, organized by State and political party., Includes summary tabulations of popular and electoral votes for Presidential candidates by State, and of total votes for Senators and Representatives by State and party (p. 82-86)., and CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10033608