A Legislative history of the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments, 1983-1992, together with a section-by-section index [electronic resource] / prepared by the Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division of the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress for the Committee on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1,152 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 1119-1121).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10033714