Written Testimony of the Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation Regarding Implementation Issues Involved in Varying Medicare Part B Premiums by Income [electronic resource] : For a Hearing / United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Health, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
- Physical Description:
- i, 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Health
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10034236