Senate Ethics Manual [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 577 pages : digital, PDF file
- Senate Publication No. 104-44. Manual explaining application of the Senate Code of Official Conduct and related rules and ethics statutes regulating the operation of Senate offices and the conduct of Senate Members and staff. Also describes Committee function and operations.
Includes an introduction (p. 1-2) and the following chapters.
Appendices (p. 255-529) include.
Includes a bibliography (p. 530-534) and subject index (p. 535-562).
CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "S940" rather than "S942" accession numbers.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.3:S.P U B.104-44
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10034387