International narcotics control and United States foreign policy [electronic resource] : a compilation of laws, treaties, executive documents, and related materials : report / prepared for the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Committee on International Relations, U.S. House of Representatives, by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 883 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Caucus on International Narcotics Control, United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations, and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.3:S.PRT.105-32
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10034622