Privacy, confidentiality and discrimination in genetics [electronic resource] : Task Force on Health Records and Genetic Privacy, July 22, 1997 / prepared by the Committee on Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Task Force on Health Records and Genetic Privacy
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: 105th Congress, 2d session. Committee print 105-T
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 106 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10034744