Assessment of Remote Sensing Data Use by Civilian Federal Agencies [electronic resource] / prepared by the staff of the United States Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs, Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- ii, iii, 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10035737