Background and History of the Trade Dispute Relating to the Prior-Law Foreign Sales Corporation Provisions and the Present-Law Exclusion for Extraterritorial Income and a Description of These Rules [electronic resource] : Scheduled for a Public Hearing / prepared by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation for the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10036175