Fishtail, Bacchus, Sundance, and Slapshot [electronic resource] : four Enron transactions funded and facilitated by U.S. financial institutions : report / prepared by the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Four Enron transactions funded and facilitated by U.S. financial institutions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.PRT.107-82
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/5/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vco- ngvsenatevcommitcurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10036768