Governmental Railway Rate-making. Argument on Behalf of the Railways in Opposition to Proposed Legislation Conferring Rate-making Power on the Interstate Commerce Commission. by Charles F. Beach, Jr., Counsel [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1905-1906.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes analyses of European railway operations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10037406