Comparison of the Printing Bill (S. 5340, 63d Congress), as Reported by the Committee on Printing of the Senate, with the Present Printing Laws [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1913-1914.
- Physical Description:
- 140 pages : digital, PDF file
- A bill to amend, revise, and codify the laws relating to the public printing and distribution of government publications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10038717