Statement and Explanatory Notes Concerning H.R. 15578, an Act to Codify, Revise, and Amend the Laws Relating to the Judiciary, as Passed by the House of Representatives, June 17, 1914. to the Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee. by W. K. Watkins, Reviser of the Statutes for the Committee on Revision of the Laws [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Revision of the Laws
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1913-1914.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10038796