Valuation Plan for the Distribution of Government Publications to Members of Congress, as Proposed in H.R. 8664 and S. 1107, 64th Congress. Together with Itemized Statements Showing the Value of Documents Distributed through the Folding Rooms of the House and the Senate During the Fiscal Years 1904-1915 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Printing
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1915-1916.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10038949