Leasing of Oil Lands. Extracts of Hearings on S. 45, a Bill to Encourage and Promote the Mining of Coal, Phosphate, Oil, Gas, Potassium, and Sodium on the Public Domain. Opening Alaska's Coal and Oil Resources. Testimony of Thomas J. Walsh, U.S. Senator from Montana; Francis S. Peabody, Chairman of Committee on Coal Production, National Council of Defense; Van H. Manning, Director, U.S. Bureau of Mines; and Charles A. Sulzer, Delegate from Alaska [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/1:Al 1/5-1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10038999