Abolition of Solitary Confinement as a Punishment in the Navy [electronic resource] : Report on the Bill (H.R. 275) "To Abolish the Punishment of Solitary Confinement on Bread and Water as Authorized by the Articles for the Government of the Navy".
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10039646