for the Relief of Joseph F. Daniels (H.R. 9065). No. 7 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1923-1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Providing that Commander Joseph F. Daniels, U.S. Navy, retired, shall be considered to have been transferred to the retired list of officers of the Navy as of July 1, 1922.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10040250