to Regulate the Manufacture and Sale of Stamped Envelopes. Statement of Robert S. Regar, Third Assistant Postmaster General, on S. 3837, a Bill to Regulate the Manufacture and Sale of Stamped Envelopes. also Excerpts of Testimony by Postmaster General New and Joseph Stewart, Executive Assistant [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1925-1926.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10040996