Tax on Intoxicating Liquor. Supplement to Joint Hearings [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee print, unrevised; includes data on revenue from taxes and tariffs on alcoholic beverages, 1900-1932, and foreign trade in alcoholic beverages, 1900-1918.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10043430