Mississippi River and Tributaries. Report of the Attorney General on H.R. 8645, a Bill to Authorize the Secretary of War, Upon the Recommendation of the Chief of Engineers, to Adjust, Settle, and Pay Claims of Drainage Districts and Levee Districts for Damages on Account of Increased Seepage and/or Increased Cost of Drainage Resulting from Certain Improvements on the Mississippi River and Its Tributaries [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Doc. no. 44.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10043506