H.R. 12395, a Act to Provide Revenue, Equalize Taxation, and for other Purposes. Revenue Act of 1936, Comparative Print Showing Differences between Revenue Act of 1934, as Amended, and Bill as Passed in the House [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 250 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10044084