Veto Messages. Record of Bills Vetoed and Action Taken Thereon by the Senate and House of Representatives, 51st Congress to 75th Congress, Inclusive 1889-1938. Revised by Robert L. Baldridge, under Direction of Edwin A. Halsey, Secretary of the Senate [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Office of the Secretary
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 99 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10045190