Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1941-1942.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Print No. 13. Veterans Administration report on bill to provide for an increase in pensions payable to dependent widows and orphans of deceased veterans of the World War who at time of death were suffering with any service-connected disability; includes statistical comparison of benefits under current law, and as proposed by H.R. 2244 and other bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- H.R. 2244, 77th Congress.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10046047