Providing Increase of Pension, Domiciliary Care, Medical and Hospital Treatment and Burial Benefits to Certain Veterans who were Placed on the Pension Roll in 1922 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Invalid Pensions
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 639 to grant pension increase to certain veterans placed on pension roll in 1922 and to provide domiciliary care, medical and hospital treatment and burial benefits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10046357