Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 572, to amend the Schedule of Disability Ratings and to extend its provisions to World War II veterans, stating views are contained in reports on H.R. 3516, 78th Congress, Committee Print No. 111 and H.R. 3098, 77th Congress, Committee Print No. 61.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 79th Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10047361