Pensions for Dependents of Deceased Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Men in our Armed Forces who have Voluntarily Retired or who have Retired for Disability or Age [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Invalid Pensions
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 616 to provide pensions for dependents of deceased officers, warrant officers and enlisted men of the armed services who have retired.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10047504