To Amend Public Law 301, Seventy-Ninth Congress, Approved February 18, 1946, so as To Extend the Benefits of the Missing Persons Act, Approved March 7, 1942 (56 Stat. 143), As Amended, to Certain Members of the Organized Military Forces of the Government of the Commonwealth of the Philippines (H.R. 3191). Mr. Andrews of New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10047872