H.R. 3342, a Bill to Enable the Government of the U.S. more Effectively to Carry on Its Foreign Relations by Means of Promotion of the Interchange of Persons, Knowledge, and Skills between the People of the U.S. and other Countries, and by Means of Public Dissemination Abroad of Information about the U.S., Its People, and Its Policies. Showing Subcommittee Changes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1947, text.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048010