Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- War Department report on H.R. 451, to extend certain pension benefits to persons who served with U.S. forces in the Moro Province, including Mindanao, or in the islands of Samar and Leyte, after July 4, 1902, and prior to Jan. 1, 1914, and to their unremarried widows, child, or children.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 80th Congress, 1st Session., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048243