Progress under the Fulbright Act, Public Law 584 (79th Cong.), and Its Relations to the Smith-Mundt Act, Public Law 402 (80th Cong.). Staff Memorandum to Hon. Eark E. Mundt, M. C.; from John W. Eaton [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes texts of educational agreements signed with China and Burma.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048498