Statehood for Hawaii. Investigation of Hawaii with Reference to H.R. 49, an Act to Enable the People of Hawaii to Form a Constitution and State Government and to be Admitted into the Union on an Equal Footing with the Original States. Report [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Housing
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- By Guy Cordon.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- To Accompany H.R. 49., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048529