Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration letter submitting Bureau of Budget advice on H.R. 2722, to eliminate the requirement that a veteran pursuing a course of education or training under the Servicemen's Readjustment Act of 1944 must satisfy the Administrator of Veterans Affairs as to his reasons for making a change in such course, and referring to earlier report, Committee Print No. 206.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 80th Congress, 2d Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048642