Discharge of Fiduciary Obligation to Iran. Report [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- On use of trust fund of $100,000, paid by Persian government to U.S. in partial redress for the killing of U.S. vice consul Robert W. Imbrie by a mob in Tehran, for the purpose of educating 24 Iranian students in U.S.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- To Accompany H.R. 5731., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048904