Investigation of Closing of Nashua, N.H., Mills and Operations of Textron Incorporated. Report of a Subcommittee [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- On use of charitable trusts as means of tax avoidance and unfair competition, and the intensified program of Puerto Rico to lure industry from continental U.S.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10048961