Jurisdiction over Submerged Lands of the Open Sea. Legal and Historical Study Presenting the Position of Certain States and of the Federal Government in the Controversy over Control of Production and Development of the Mineral Resources of Submerged Areas of the Continental Shelf Adjacent to the Shores of the U.S. by Legislative Reference Service [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10049735