Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 316, to provide a minimum rate of compensation for World War II veterans who have arrested tuberculosis, stating views are contained in report on H.R. 6559, 81st Congress, Committee Print No. 200.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 82d Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10049924