Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 2418, to confer on eligible veterans of the Spanish-American War, including the Boxer Rebellion, and the Philippine Insurrection, the right to receive emergency hospital care in private hospitals at government expense for disabilities not shown to be service-connected; cites similar bill from same Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 82d Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10050042