Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Federal Security Agency report on H.R. 7979, to allow certain persons who served in the armed forces on or after June 27, 1950, to purchase and pursue courses of the U.S. Armed Forces Institute after discharge or release from active duty.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 82d Congress, 2d Session., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10050410