Strategy and Tactics of World Communism (Significance of the Matusow Case). Report [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 124 pages : digital, PDF file
- Background of publication of H. M. Matusow's book "False Witness" and the campaign to discredit congressional investigations of internal security.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10051386