Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance and Public Assistance. Showing Changes Made by the Social Security Amendments of 1956 (P.L. 880, 84th Congress). (Compiled by Helen Livingston, Government Division, Fred Arner, American Law Division, Legislative Reference Service) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10051649