Amendments Adopted by the Subcommittee on Indian Affairs. H.R. 6075, a Bill to Provide for the Acquisition of Lands by the U.S. Required for the Reservoir Created by the Construction of Oahe Dam on the Missouri River and for Rehabilitation of the Indians of the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation in South Dakota and North Dakota, and for other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Draft bill text.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10052581