Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 283, relating to compensation payable to veterans who, as a result of service-connected disability, have suffered the anatomical loss or loss of use of a creative organ or blindness of one eye, applicable also to H.R. 264, H.R. 398, and H.R. 4008.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 86th Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10053135