Mutual Security Act of 1961. Report on H.R. 8400, to Promote the Foreign Policy, Security, and General Welfare of the U.S. by Assisting Peoples of the World in their Efforts Toward Economic and Social Development and Internal and External Security, and for other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : digital, PDF file
- Confidential rough working draft.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10053906