Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 6143, to extend to veterans of the Spanish-American War, including the Philippine Insurrection and the Boxer Rebellion, the same eligibility for hospital care for any disability as they now enjoy with respect to outpatient medical services.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 87th Congress, 1st Session., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054217