Section-by-section Summary of the Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1962 (as Agreed to by Committee), H.R. 11158. Bill to Authorize the Housing and Home Finance Administrator to Provide Additional Assistance for the Development of Comprehensive and Coordinated Mass Transportation Systems, both Public and Private, in Metropolitan and other Urban Areas, and for other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054286