Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 9863, to provide increases in compensation rates to service-connected disabled veterans and to reduce minimum disability requirement, stating requirement for report obviated by Committee action on H.R. 10743 (increased compensation) and report on H.R. 882 (eligibility) Committee Print No. 57.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 87th Congress, 2d Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054611